Sunday, April 28, 2013

Sunday Share

Good morning friends.  It's Sunday and we are back with another edition of Sunday Share.  Thank you to our two players from the last Sunday Share who shared their lovely work with us.
Random.org has selected one of you as our winner and it is #1 Connie Willis who used lots of goodies that she purchased from The Funkie Junkie Boutique.  Connie shared with us her first art journal page where she has dipped her toes into the world of mixed media.
Congratulations Connie.  I think Connie might have a lengthy wish list for shopping at The Funkie Junkie Boutique and I know she has been hoping to win the 25% discount shopping spree!  Connie, please contact me at thefunkiejunkie@gmail.com to claim your prize.  And thanks again to Yvonne, who is one of our regulars at Sunday Share, for sharing her lovely work with us.

Have you shopped at The Funkie Junkie Boutique? All you have to do to enter is link up any creation you have made using products from my boutique here at Sunday Share. The only requirements are:

1) you must use something you purchased from The Funkie Junkie Boutique
2) you haven't shared it already here on Sunday Share
3) in your post you must identify which product(s) were purchased from The Funkie Junkie Boutique as well as provide a link to the boutique.

That's it - easy peasy and a fun way for you to showcase your work over here at Frilly and Funkie! So what are you waiting for? Link your work up below. If you need some guidance in knowing how to share your work here, read this post and let us know if you need further assistance.

Sunday Share is currently running for two weeks, every other Sunday from 5:00 a.m. ET until midnight on Saturday night. We will do a random drawing of all the entires that week and the winner will receive a coupon to shop with a 25% discount at the shop. This is our little way of rewarding those who shop at The Funkie Junkie Boutique. What are you waiting for. I know lots of you have already purchased items from The Funkie Junkie Boutique. Link them up here - it's a great opportunity to share your work with us and you just might shop next time for 25% off.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats to Connie! Love this program Linda!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to Connie! Wonderful page.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HEEEEYYYYYY! Thank you Linda! and to everyone for the congrats. And yes I do have a wish list, lol :)
    I've continued dabbling, until it's so nice outside that the garden calls me and I put my paintbrush down. This is my favourite go to store on the web and being able to play to get a private sale is ever so much fun, so I have tried to get more people playing along. Happy Mothers Day to me :) I'm going shopping

    ReplyDelete