Wednesday, April 10, 2013

April in Paris

Hi friends of Frilly and Funkie.  Welcome back to week #2, the Funkie week, of Donna's April in Paris challenge.  We have some gorgeous pieces to get you jazzed about this challenge.  Below are our Funkie team's takes on this theme.  And don't forget to stop by the blogs of all our designers to read all about how they created their masterpieces and leave them some love while you are at it!

You still have a full week to play along with our April in Paris challenge.  You can read all about the challenge details in the bottom section of this post (Week #1)

Donna - From My Art 2 Yours
 




Linda Coughlin - The Funkie Junkie


**********Week #1 Post**********

Hello and welcome to a new Frilly and Funkie challenge!  Donna here, as your hostess, and for this challenge the theme is April in Paris!  Think Spring in Paris...outdoor markets and cafes, daffodils, tulips and lavender in bloom, and flowering trees.  To be eligible you must also include an image of a French landmark, such as the Eiffel Tower, French text or a French word.

It seemed an appropriate theme since it's the beginning of April and I've always dreamed of going to Paris!  I hope that all of your entries will transport me there!  Our Frilly team has come up with some gorgeous projects!  Let's take a look...

Sue Carrington - Stamping Sue Style


Linda Coughlin - The Funkie Junkie

Rebecca - Paper Primrose

10 comments:

  1. brilliant theme! will def. try and play along :) Debi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the DT samples everyone. Isn't this theme so uplifting. Can't wait to see what everyone comes up with. Hugs, Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhh, the cherry trees in bloom, the city streets, the romance of it all......I forgot to post my easter project for the last challenge, lol......wonder if I can get this one done in time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OhhLaaLaaaa! Springtime in Paris sounds so lovely, but what I am hearing from my UK friends is that it is cold! Gorgeous DT projects and so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some truly wonderful inspiration from the Design Team for this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have so few French-themed items, but I love them! Thank you for this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. French-inspired images are my very favorite! Love this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Missed playing along with your challenges. The inspiration from your DT is so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great challenge, I love France too. Could you please delete entry 21 as I messed up with the linky doh! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun project....thanks so much. It was fun to look at all those pictures.

    ReplyDelete